Tuesday 26 August 2014

2 hours of sheer magic

I never believe in coincidence, nor love at first sight, but I do believe in fate, prayers and miracles. I wouldn’t exaggerate things, but honestly, I did have the best 2 hours for the last few years, and here’s how it goes.

Last Friday, LPDP was helding a capacity building in Sukabumi at a place called Situ Gunung. This year we have another idea to enjoy simple things more, instead of renting bus like we used to, we go full public by using commuter to Bogor then go right away using another train to Sukabumi, and here’s when the story starts. I wasn’t expecting anything, I only wanted to have a great time with my friends, blending my soul in the beauty of nature, recharge my city-filled-overheating brain, how should I know if I will meet a beautiful chick right beside me (or rather I make sure it is!).

As we all know, expectation is the root of all evil, so again, I wasn’t expecting anything, maybe she’s just “another girl”, but maybe she’s not, so what’s the downside? Just give it a shot man! But what the hell..!!! I’m not ready for this shit, I’m not that good of a talker, I don’t have the charm of Ryan Gosling, and I felt nervous like hell!! So I went outside to chill and smoke, yea, like it’s helping anything, I then decided to call my mom instead (this is fucking embarassing, but I’m proud having done this!), fortunately, it works! Now, we can do this shit.

So I went back to my wagon, hold my breath for a second before I launch the first strike, “hai, mau ke Sukabumi juga?”, lame, but I followed my mom’s tips to get to the point and be firm about it, so there goes nothing. She answered with a smile, and the conversation lasted for a good 2 hours. It was fun, I really like talking to her, she’s smart and proud of her arts, although I see a bit of naivety (we all have!), I think she knows how to handle herself very well. We talk about mostly anything, ideas, arts, books, music, movies, I really like talking to her, it’s like there had always been a connection beetween us (either she is THAT good, or I have become THAT good, either way, I really like talking to her). So sad it only lasted for 2 hours, but that good 2 hours is enough to brighten your week.


I hope we can meet again and talk, I really like talking to her, should I ask her out?


Bramantyo Adi Nugroho
asked God for a clue and she said STOP
hope is becoming expensive these days



No comments:

Post a Comment